1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

concentration

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by vijaggi, May 7, 2007.

1. vijaggi

2+ Year Member

hi guys
    i had few weeks of break with d studies because of going out on weekends nd in between there were guests so had to cook nd then clean d house
    so now m finding very difficult to concentrate ,my mind gets distracted very soon nd at d end of d day i feel very bad ....do please do help me to come out of this .m planning to give my exam in june ..i have done decks ,kaplan notes except biochem which is still going on , q bank .....i need to do still q papers .but m not at all confident of wat ever i have studied till now ..i need to study them again ..so can some one suggest me wat should i do ..how should i go with studying pattern at this stage ...please i will be very thankfull if some one can help me ...oh it will be a great help

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. nagdent

2+ Year Member

every one takes breaks on weekend.try to us ur break as guilty consious and cover more in the week's time.that;s what i can say.

4. thedentist2005

thedentist2005 New Member
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    yeah i can tell u have a hard time concentrating because of the poor sentences and incoherent grammar u r putting together :eek:

5. ScDds

ScDds Must pass nbde1 :p
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    lol probably foreign students

6. thedentist2005

thedentist2005 New Member
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    was it that obvious lol

7. studybum

Pre-Medical
    this is my second time around in taking hte MCATs and found that I wasn't able to concentrate on the studies, notes or hte teachers. I was distracted by noise and found hundreds of ways avoid studying. By complete accident I took Red Bull and other "energy" drinks and found that I was nervous and jacked up. Fortunately for me a friend of mine, whose father is a naturopathic doctor recommended a dietary supplement called MitoForte. A ND and MD developed it together. It kept me awake and focused without any jitterness or burnout. There's no caffeine or guarana or any of that crap. I think I did phenomenal on my test. Some of my friends who play competitive golf and tennis are now taking it and saying its helping them, too. You can check it out at www.nbihealth.com. But for now, I can just chill until I get my results!