hydrogen ion concentration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VEERA007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
008. sol a has a pH 7 and b a pH of 6. both of = volume which statement is correct 1. A had 1/10 H ions as B . 2. A has 10 times H ions than B 3. A has 7/6 H ion concentration of B

25. ECG showin P waves in St segment indicate ectopic beats originating in atria lower portion of bundle of his

29. patient with long history of anabolic steroids abuse recently stopped taking them
exhibits all except... steriliry / low FSH level / low Testesterone level / dec no of spermatis

85 slight detachment of retina due to decreased length from optical center lead to far sightedness or near sightedness some say either of 2

Members don't see this ad.

008. sol a has a pH 7 and b a pH of 6. both of = volume which statement is correct 1. A had 1/10 H ions as B . 2. A has 10 times H ions than B 3. A has 7/6 H ion concentration of B

25. ECG showin P waves in St segment indicate ectopic beats originating in atria lower portion of bundle of his

29. patient with long history of anabolic steroids abuse recently stopped taking them
exhibits all except... steriliry / low FSH level / low Testesterone level / dec no of spermatis

85 slight detachment of retina due to decreased length from optical center lead to far sightedness or near sightedness some say either of 2

1. A has 1/10 H+ ions than B. (because a pH of 7 = 1/10e7 [H+])
2. What is the question here.?
3. low Testosterone levels.
4. I think it should be far-sightedness as far as I understand because if there is a detachment of retina away from the optical center, the light rays will fall behind the retina, in which case there will be far-sightedness. (this is totally my understanding). Please correct me if I am wrong.