Concordia University Class of 2015

Started by welle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

welle

Egyptian
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,
I have noticed that there isn't a Concordia Thread for the Class of 2015 so I have decided to create one. Please post if you have been accepted to the program and if you are considering attending or if you are applying. I am an accepted student and this school is my second choice. Please post away! 😳😀
 
The staff is outstanding and have you seen the new building . . .it is fantastic and will be finished in the next 3 weeks.