Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I have an idea for a survey that I would like to conduct at my practice site, but I was wondering if anyone else has done this before and could offer some advice.
I would like to create and distribute a simple (5-7 questions) survey regarding my patient's most recent encounter with their prescriber based on specific inclusion criteria. There would be no identifying characteristics asked of the patient whatsoever. It would be completely optional, and only take about 10-15 seconds to complete.
I work for a retail chain, and obviously will be asking my superiors before doing this, but I was wondering if you think this kind of idea would be approved or not.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
I have an idea for a survey that I would like to conduct at my practice site, but I was wondering if anyone else has done this before and could offer some advice.
I would like to create and distribute a simple (5-7 questions) survey regarding my patient's most recent encounter with their prescriber based on specific inclusion criteria. There would be no identifying characteristics asked of the patient whatsoever. It would be completely optional, and only take about 10-15 seconds to complete.
I work for a retail chain, and obviously will be asking my superiors before doing this, but I was wondering if you think this kind of idea would be approved or not.
Thanks in advance for your reply.