CONFESS here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jemappellejane

#stinkasaurus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't deny it. You have a guilty pleasure. You spend way too much time scoping out your hot neighbor. You know the secret to perfect skin. You have an unhealthy addiction to BLT flavored Lays. Minute or Huge, DIVULGE yourselves!

I spend entirely too much time on Pinterest. Seriously, it's ridiculous.

Members don't see this ad.

I second the Pinterest addiction. Also damnyouautocorrect.com, Words with Friends, and reading YA fiction.

Reactions: 1 user
I watch Vampire Diaries religiously.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh Ian.

I'm on this for way too long.

Also, when I'm on Netflix, I discover new shows and never finish out the season lol. I'll probably need to get rid of it for vet school.

I am addicted to the loaded baked potato soup from wawa. It is so bad for you and is full of garbage, but I seriously crave it.

Also, I blame my farts on the cats and my husband totally believes it.

ROFL SOOPS!!!!

I blame my farts on my cats too.

My only addictions involve food... So sad. I LOVE sushi. I have to force myself to take breaks from it so I don't get mercury poisoning. Or at least eat fish free varieties :).

Korean dramas and no I do not speak or understand the Korean language.

Last edited:
I'll third the blaming my gas on the pets. and admit that I have a secret love for trashy romance novels... most recently the Outlander series...

My only addictions involve food... So sad. I LOVE sushi. I have to force myself to take breaks from it so I don't get mercury poisoning. Or at least eat fish free varieties :).

I have this too. I try only to eat it once a week.

Chips and salsa. I think it comes with the Mexican; part of the package.

Members don't see this ad :)
Chips and salsa. I think it comes with the Mexican; part of the package.

I kind of have to second that...I may not be Mexican, but I sure grew up with it. Also chile con queso is one of my food vices.

And maybe brownies...

I kind of have to second that...I may not be Mexican, but I sure grew up with it. Also chile con queso is one of my food vices.

And maybe brownies...

I'm not either. I'm actually from Germany and never had it there. I hated it here at first, but then once I started dating the hotbloods, I started liking.. loving it. :laugh:

I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from studying at starbucks the other night and bought an entire tray of oreo brownies.

They were delicious. I think I gained 10 pounds that night.

Haha I love the blaming farts on the pets!

I am a vegetarian who can't resist bacon. I seriously have so much trouble turning it down! Fake bacon just doesn't do it for me. Don't tell my veggie friends!

I am a vegetarian who can't resist bacon. I seriously have so much trouble turning it down! Fake bacon just doesn't do it for me. Don't tell my veggie friends!

Bacon is the best. I mean why use fake bacon in a BLT?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Since we're on farts.... lol.... I scared two deer away last year with a fart. I was in the woods hiding with my bow, pulled back on them and :eek: :oops: :eyebrow: ... then they ran away :smack:

Since we're on farts.... lol.... I scared two deer away last year with a fart. I was in the woods hiding with my bow, pulled back on them and :eek: :oops: :eyebrow: ... then they ran away :smack:

I am cracking UP right now! I am totally picturing the deer going "Huh??" and bounding off. :)

I am cracking UP right now! I am totally picturing the deer going "Huh??" and bounding off. :)

YEES, me too! I was laughing so hard! I even told my friend and we're still giggling! :laugh:

Did anyone else just have a Hunger Games moment? Hehe

YEES, me too! I was laughing so hard! I even told my friend and we're still giggling! :laugh:

:oops: :smuggrin:

Since that day, the BF calls me poopy pants lol. Our hunting club forbids certain foods the day before we go out now :laugh: They always tease that the only girl had a fart powerful enough to scare deer lol. oooops :p

Last edited:
Is coffee a guilty pleasure or just an addiction? :/

I listen to Tegan and Sara un-ironically.

I read the first book of the Hunger Games, (in about 18 minutes.)

:oops: :smuggrin:

Since that day, the BF calls me poopy pants lol. Our hunting club forbids certain foods the day before we go out now :laugh: They always tease that the only girl had a fart powerful enough to scare deer lol. oooops :p

OMG...I can't even...this is too hilarious :roflcopter:

I'm not either. I'm actually from Germany and never had it there. I hated it here at first, but then once I started dating the hotbloods, I started liking.. loving it. :laugh:

HAHAHA! Believe it or not, I'm German as well :D

But, I grew up in El Paso, which is a border city with Mexico and have essentially been immersed in the culture and food since I was a kid. Everything I go to school away from home, I go through "Really good, home-made Mexican food withdrawal syndrome" (yes its legit ;))

I watch a LOT of really, really awful television. And I freaking love it.

As for the sushi - I would seriously eat it every. single. day. if I could afford it. My poorness limits it to pretty infrequently. But I got to have it twice over Spring Break! Because my husband loves me. :D

I may have a minor Diet Coke addiction.

HAHAHA! Believe it or not, I'm German as well :D

But, I grew up in El Paso, which is a border city with Mexico and have essentially been immersed in the culture and food since I was a kid. Everything I go to school away from home, I go through "Really good, home-made Mexican food withdrawal syndrome" (yes its legit ;))

Are you a real German or are you one of those cheater Germans? :laugh: It really bothers me when people find out about me being German and they are like "Oh yeah, me too. My great grandma is German and I'm also Russian, French and Portuguese" or something like that.

Do you speak German?

My bf is now trying to learn German (and English still!) and I'm trying to learn Spanish. Gets funny from time to time.

I follow way too many TV series (14, last time I counted)...some of them are decent shows (Game of Thrones, Community, Modern Family etc) but also some questionable ones (Jersey Shore, Big Brother, Vampire Diaries etc).

Also addicted to sushi but not just sushi..AYCE sushi. I seriously go out for AYCE sushi at least once every 2 weeks. So I guess I'm spending $40 a month on sushi? Also, I tend to make that AYCE lunch/dinner my only meal of the day, which is probably not a good habit.

I also spend too much time on various online forums, youtube, and tumblr.

I am addicted to brie. Seriously. I will eat a wedge of brie with crackers as a meal. I have actually told my boyfriend that we are no longer allowed to have it in the house.

I'm also addicted to a stupid Iphone game called Dream Zoo, which is a TOTAL time suck but I love it.

And I love wilderness TV shows. Man vs wild, Survivorman, Dual Survival. Oh, and Top Gear UK. Mmmm Top Gear.

Totally understand the Brie obsession. Had it too for a while. I wish it was cheaper. I weaned myself off because I dont have money or it every time I go shopping. Lol

Are you a real German or are you one of those cheater Germans? :laugh: It really bothers me when people find out about me being German and they are like "Oh yeah, me too. My great grandma is German and I'm also Russian, French and Portuguese" or something like that.

Do you speak German?

My bf is now trying to learn German (and English still!) and I'm trying to learn Spanish. Gets funny from time to time.

Dat is me.

But I usually say I'm a mutt

I may have a minor Diet Coke addiction.

Does this addiction come in a minor form?:rolleyes: I've never seen that version before :laugh:.
I am extremely sensitive to fake sugars so I can't drink anything diet, otherwise I would probably join the addiction lol. I also can't chew anything besides bazooka, bubblicious, and bubble yum now since EVERY STINKIN PIECE OF GUM has fake sweetener in it. Even juicy fruit has aspartame now! :wtf:Maybe I should find some Zebra stripe gum! :D
Also, it's annoying that all the good flavors of soda only come in diet form, i.e. Coke with Lime, Grapefruit Sierra Mist, etc. harumph!
Sorry for turning this into a minor rant ;)

I am a blue cheese addict! So much so in fact that my best friend ( a pastry chef ) made me a Gorgonzola ice cream cake for my birthday this year......
Feel free to judge me. :D

Does this addiction come in a minor form?:rolleyes: I've never seen that version before :laugh:.
I am extremely sensitive to fake sugars so I can't drink anything diet, otherwise I would probably join the addiction lol. I also can't chew anything besides bazooka, bubblicious, and bubble yum now since EVERY STINKIN PIECE OF GUM has fake sweetener in it. Even juicy fruit has aspartame now! :wtf:Maybe I should find some Zebra stripe gum! :D
Also, it's annoying that all the good flavors of soda only come in diet form, i.e. Coke with Lime, Grapefruit Sierra Mist, etc. harumph!
Sorry for turning this into a minor rant ;)

I have the same problem with gum!! My stomach is super sensitive to artificial sweeteners, and I almost had to give up gum entirely until my friend turned my on to my local natural/health food store. They have all sorts of gum sweetened with delicious natural goodies. I like Glee and Xylichew. HTH! :)

I have the same problem with gum!! My stomach is super sensitive to artificial sweeteners, and I almost had to give up gum entirely until my friend turned my on to my local natural/health food store. They have all sorts of gum sweetened with delicious natural goodies. I like Glee and Xylichew. HTH! :)

ooooooooooooo thank you!:bow:

I watch way too much TV. Right now there's 10 TV shows in my Hulu queue and those aren't even all the shows I watch. And when I finish I series I randomly start new ones on Netflix--I finished all of Supernatural in two or three weeks.

Do you speak German?

I'm legit;).

I nap everyday. If I don't, I get sick and cranky.Don't know what I'll do next year.
I wear my boyfriend's flannel, which I stole from him, all of the time when I'm home. I sleep in it, cook in it, read/do homework in it, etc. It keeps me sane because I go nuts when I can't find it.

For the record: Also legit 1/2 German 1/2 English. Speak it too.

I am addicted to SDN. Probably because I have nothing but the internet to entertain me at work. Also addicted to TV Tropes, it's a wiki-walk thru pop culture!

And I eat too much ice cream. Any flavor in the house.

Addictions:

1. Diet Pepsi (All you coke fans...:thumbdown:)
2. Chocolate (especially the brownie obsession at TGIFriday's :love:)
3. Midori Sours
4. SDN
5. House (I wish I could be a sarcastic bastard and still have people want me to treat their pets)

6. Sleeping
7. Movies (I just like going. I will even go see a movie that I am not that interested in, I will even go to the movies by myself, I have not figured out why I like going to the movies so much)
8. Mexican food (I am the whitest person you will ever meet, but I was raised in Arizona, give me spicy mexican food!)

Sometimes when I buy cookie dough ice cream, I just go through and eat all the cookie dough chunks and end up with a carton of essentially vanilla ice cream in my freezer for months.

I'm surprised there's so many legit Germans in da house. If you knew my last name, you'd think I was (seriously, it's 13 letters long). But I'm really like 1/3 or something. Who knows.

On that note, I really hope my boyfriend and I get married. I don't wanna be Dr. L$&"!37-@:!@/&/"'en

Emi, you are hilarious and I am LOVING this thread.

Firefly, I am totally with you. Bacon is soooo good and insanely hard to resist as a veggie.

I wonder what people would say if they read "Dr Martinez" and then see me. White and blonde. Haha

Okay, ok, you called me out. Lets just say if Diet Coke was alcohol my friends would require I undergo counseling.