1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Conflicting Interview Date

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by hyper_74, Nov 15, 2002.

1. hyper_74

hyper_74 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi guys,

About 2 weeks ago I was offered an interview at UHS for Dec 6. I accepted it and have already made hotel reservations.

Today I got an interview invite at Des Moines for Dec 6. I know they will also be conducting interviews on the 5th, so do you think I can call and see if I can have my interview on the 5th?

If I do call Des Moines, do I tell them that I already have an interview at another school?

I really hope I can get these interviews done at about the same time, since they are my top 2 choices.

thanks, any feedback will be appreciated
    hyper :p

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rkamp

rkamp Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Yeah, just call or e-mail Des Moines asking if you could possibly switch your interview date to the 5th. I had the same problem at both Des Moines and UHS, and had to switch at both schools.

You can mention that you have another interview at that date, I don't think it matters either way...they probably won't inquire about your reasons.

Both schools were really nice and accomodating when I asked...the only problem you might run into is if there are no available slots at a specific date that you want.

Good luck.