Conflicting interview dates!!!

Started by einey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

einey

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Need some help. What is the best way to tell a school that I need to reschedule an interview. It is because of conflicting interview dates. Has anyone had to do that what did you say? One school just assigned a date and the other school I booked several weeks ago.
 
Call the admission's office of the school that assigned you a date and tell them that you cannot make it. Ask them to reschedule.

I was assigned a date in one week by mail to a cross-country interview. I called them to cancel, and she asked if I wanted to reschedule.