I have an upcoming interview with KCU-COM; need help.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TerribleHair

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I posted on the thread specific for KCU-COM, but I am not getting any respond.

I have an upcoming virtual interview for KCU-COM.

I have been searching for interview questions, and I see many links coming to SDN forum, but they are all dead links.

Also, what else should I know?

How should I practice the interview?
 
All interviewees sign an NDA and therefore will not share interview questions. I can say that it is MMI style with a group section. The book "The Premed Playbook - Guide to the Interview" really helped prep me for mine.