confused about secondaries :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prydA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,

i submitted my AADSAS about a week ago, but my grades haven't been verified yet. since AADSAS hasn't sent out my packet to schools, do i have to worry about secondaries yet? i'm going on a family vacation soon and so i wanted to get as many 2ndaries over with before i left.

and also, how will schools notify me if they want me to do one? by the email/mail you put down in your AADSAS app?? and does anyone know a site where it lists how each school wants their 2ndaries?

one last unrelated question.. how do i get ADEA to send my DAT scores to additional schools after the free 5 i put down?

thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm right there with you- sent out my application a couple of days ago and now secondary time

There is a really easy way to find out when and what you need to send to each school- go to dental school designations in your AADSAS application, then click the add/delete link. On the right side you will a supplemental info link for each school- simply look there

You have time to do this- you don't have to worry

As for your second question:

1) go to ada.org
2) click on dental admissions testing (DAT) left side, 1st column
3) Then click on "Request score report" on the right side column and fill out that form.

Hope this helps. Have a nice vacation