Confused about the Urology Match Application

Started by kwu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kwu

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a fourth-year medical student applying for the 2022 urology match. I am a little confused about the separate application process.

I created a AUA match profile and paid the $75 application fee, but now what? I can't find where I fill out my grades, CV, research, etc... I know I need to create an ERAS application too so is there a way to link the two applications together?

I am sorry this sounds like a dumb question but this whole process is confusing to me

Thank you for your help
 
I'm a PGY-2 so things may have changed since I went through the process. However, I recall making the AUA profile but then everything else was through ERAS. I think there may have been a section on ERAS where it asked for my AUA ID number but that was it in terms of overlap. Hopefully your fellow Uro applicants know more if you have problems.
 
I'm a PGY-2 so things may have changed since I went through the process. However, I recall making the AUA profile but then everything else was through ERAS. I think there may have been a section on ERAS where it asked for my AUA ID number but that was it in terms of overlap. Hopefully your fellow Uro applicants know more if you have problems.
That makes sense. Thank you