Confused and need help!!

smile4me

10+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2006
Miami
  1. Pre-Dental
    Will it look bad on my transcripts if I have changed schools 3 times???? My other concern is also how long do average pre-dental students receive their bachelor's in? Does it have to be the standard 4 years or longer?? I really need advice on this and I can use any usefull information from everyone!! Thanks!

reapply2007

15+ Year Member
    Jun 23, 2006
    1. Dental Student
      You're fine. Five or six years for undergraduate is not too far out of the norm and you should be able to explain why you did it that way. The number of schools won't really matter since your overall bcp and other science GPAs will calculate with classes from wherever they were taken, and you will likely be able to explain this in your personal statement. The only thing you should be aware of is that some dental schools will not consider community college coursework for dental pre-reqs.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.