confused buffalo or nova or NYU ?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drnishpatel

nish
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

i am excited and in a big confusing situation now :) ...... recently i got accepted at buffalo and NYU and i have a strong possibility with nova too....i would like to get inputs from my senior collegues in the matter of choosing between these schools ...... since all of them are a 3 year program and barring NYU cost ateendance remains the same, which is not a great factor for me ......what i am unsure is about the kind of clinical training i will be able to get .....my main intention is to get best of clinical training irrespective of anything.....

i would request moderators , previous gradutes from respective colleges and every one else who has been through this decision making process to put in their valuable inputs here so it can be usefull to everyone else

thank you and god bless you

Members don't see this ad.

i just wanna sayyyyyy u are blessed and also that NOVA ROCKS!:thumbup:

i just wanna sayyyyyy u are blessed and also that NOVA ROCKS!:thumbup:

in terms of cost, quality of living, florida weather, clinical experience, chair availibity and personal attention, that students receive, nova is the best, followed by buffalo- in those two schools you wont be lost in the crowd.

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely opt out for nyu, too expensive, very big class size.
nova -good weather, you r definitley going to miss the snow :p
buffalo-check out their fees, might be the lowest as it is a state school.But,colder.
if I wud be you, I wud go to Nova, I love florida! :love:
Those already enrolled in these schools are the best to give you the exact picture of these schools,look in the Dental forum also,there are some threads talknig about pros and cons of some Dschools and comparisions.
Anyways,your lucky number is 3! 3 yr program in 3 schools!

Congratulations!!!!! You did it!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

All the best.

hey guys,

i am excited and in a big confusing situation now :) ...... recently i got accepted at buffalo and NYU and i have a strong possibility with nova too....i would like to get inputs from my senior collegues in the matter of choosing between these schools ...... since all of them are a 3 year program and barring NYU cost ateendance remains the same, which is not a great factor for me ......what i am unsure is about the kind of clinical training i will be able to get .....my main intention is to get best of clinical training irrespective of anything.....

i would request moderators , previous gradutes from respective colleges and every one else who has been through this decision making process to put in their valuable inputs here so it can be usefull to everyone else

thank you and god bless you