• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

shreyas

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Status
Hi friends,
I need some advice. I was planning to reapply for school ,after going for the meeting and hearing that the bench law has been passed, I am in a real confused state.
I feel bench is the way to go since I am in california, and I would spend so less money& I am sure I will get four attempts. When I applied for school I was not in california, but now I am sure i have to be here.please write in your suggestions.

shreyas

toothlord

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Status
shreyas said:
Hi friends,
I need some advice. I was planning to reapply for school ,after going for the meeting and hearing that the bench law has been passed, I am in a real confused state.
I feel bench is the way to go since I am in california, and I would spend so less money& I am sure I will get four attempts. ............
are you asking our advice whether applying to school or going with bench exam?
if this is your query,i think if you have a good clinical experience &you want to save money,go with the bench exam.

About the Ads