Confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drbacardi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,

i have just recently come to the U.S. and wanted to answer the december NDBE Part 1 exams but am confused as to what and which books would be helpful and where could i get them.

i wanted to know which dental schools are easy to get in and what are the other exams i need to answer for admission.

reading some of the messages, i realised this site and the people on this site are very helpful, so have put in my request.

hope to get some answers.

Members don't see this ad.

hi
first send the application to JOINT COMISSION beacause the deadlines are coming to an end
get the ECE REPORTS READY (its better if u have course by course than general eva,because the colleges need the course by course later),because u need it as an application requirement.

i felt that dental decks and asda papers was really helpfull
other study guide available is kaplan.

be perfect in dental decks.

all the best for the exams
bye

Bacardi (I like your name) ;)

Go to the sticky first thread in this forum and find the link for Dentistry in the U.S. - Education/Licensure. Read that before anything. It is a must read.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey!

thanx Shamantha and Meggs for the info. Had another question when going through the site Meggs told me to:

In the preclinical examination, are the dental materials used here the same as in India? What are the exams usually asked?

By the way do we give NDBE Part 1 and 2 for admissions and Toefl and DAT or what?

By the way do we give NDBE Part 1 and 2 for admissions and Toefl and DAT or what?

To apply for the advanced standing program ( that is if u already are a dentist from another country), u need to take the NBDE1 and few schools also require the NBDE 2. and ofcourse the TOEFL.

If u are planning to join the regular DDS program, then u need to take the DAT.

itsme

Originally posted by drbacardi
thanx Shamantha and Meggs for the info. Had another question when going through the site Meggs told me to:

In the preclinical examination, are the dental materials used here the same as in India? What are the exams usually asked?

Sorry, I'm not from India, wouldn't know the answer to that one.

Are you talking about schools practical examinations? Contact each individual schools, they'll be able to tell you what their exams is about. OR use the search option in this forum, and you'll find lots of information.