1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Confusion about when to apply!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Cinnabans, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Cinnabans

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hopefully someone can help me out with this problem I'm having. I need Orgo 2, physics 2 and an english to finish my pre-reqs for dental school. I was planning on taking physics 2 and english 2 this summer as well as taking the DAT and applying this summer (then take orgo 2 in the fall). My question is, can I apply without orgo 2 being completed? i hope this isnt a supid question! thanks!!

2. dddsmack

dddsmack my baby and I
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Orgo 2 isn't required to apply. Use me as an example. I had a nice gpa and DAT and didn't have Bio 2 or Orgo 2. Things worked out perfectly. Don't wait til next year because of it. Apply early, do well on the DAT and you will be fine. Good Luck. :thumbup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...