Congrats Stories!

Started by werd814
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

werd814

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seeing as Stories has been somewhat of an institution on these forums, I figured this thread would be appropriate.

Word on the street is that Stories just published a first-author journal article in the most recent edition of... well, I fear I may give Stories' identity away if I say.

Regardless, it's an impressive feat and a wonderful paper, my friend; congrats!

👍

I'll let him/her/it/them(?) elucidate if he/she/it/they so choose.
:laugh:
 
Last edited:
Seeing as Stories has been somewhat of an institution on these forums, I figured this thread would be appropriate.

Word on the street is that Stories just published a first-author journal article in the most recent edition of... well, I fear I may give Stories' identity away if I say.

Regardless, it's an impressive feat and a wonderful paper, my friend; congrats!

👍

I'll let him/her/it/them(?) elucidate if he/she/it/they so choose.
:laugh:

Work hard and you will be able to first-author your thesis after or during your second year.

Nice work though S.