Congratulations delano2000!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to the pharmacy forums' newest moderator, delano2000!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: A Banana Chorus Line :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Members don't see this ad.

holy ****, delano2000 is my boy! he helped me so much!!! he deserves this position!!

Members don't see this ad :)
What does this mean?? Congrats anyway lol

It means he can !admin kick, ban, slap, and set on fire. just kidding. It means he can close a thread if it digresses too much, put an account on hold for trolling or immaturity, etc.

Wow, another moderator that's been on SDN for like 3 weeks. You guys really know how to recruit the forum veterans, Bananaface. Amazing that we are still outsourcing mods. I thought that the economy would have slowed that down and CPA would have been our only foreigner mod. I guess I was wrong. Never doubt the cheapness of SDN.

Of course, I don't have to listen to him, anyway. (See sig)

Wow, another moderator that's been on SDN for like 3 weeks. You guys really know how to recruit the forum veterans, Bananaface. Amazing that we are still outsourcing mods. I thought that the economy would have slowed that down and CPA would have been our only foreigner mod. I guess I was wrong. Never doubt the cheapness of SDN.

:eek:

3 weeks? Has it been that long? JK.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey good job man!! your mastery in the art of pharmcas is much needed

Congratulation Delano:clap:, thanks for your help thus far. :D

You must be a noob yourself, because everyone who have been here more than 6 months knows I'm only a little "b". :cool:

So any ****** who follows instructions and gets their application finished on PharmCAS is all of a sudden some sort of master??? Awesome.

Nice. I think in this case it is his knowledge of pharmcas PLUS his willlingness to be congenial, help others and answer questions that people are complimenting. Congeniality...it's a lost art.

Congratz delano!!

Congrats Delano, well deserved! Hope you get into your dream pharm school!:)

So is pampering and babying... oh wait.

Some people have a hard time understanding the instructions which lead to confusion. It is sometimes easier to understand when you can have it explained to you by someone other than the PharmCAS employees. I offer my assistance and suggestions freely to those who want it.

Some people have a hard time understanding the instructions which lead to confusion. It is sometimes easier to understand when you can have it explained to you by someone other than the PharmCAS employees. I offer my assistance and suggestions freely to those who want it.

:thumbup:

You should start up a PharmCAS competitor!