You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Congratulations owlegrad and Praziquantel86!
Started by bananaface
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh geez, move along, nothing to see here people.
I do like the new badge though. 😀 And I will try to do a good job assistant moderating, as the need as arises.
I do like the new badge though. 😀 And I will try to do a good job assistant moderating, as the need as arises.
My intro music...
[youtube]F-CQk2U0LAE[/youtube]
Looking forward to some scintillating discussions!
[youtube]F-CQk2U0LAE[/youtube]
Looking forward to some scintillating discussions!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats guys.
Happy to see a fellow Fl pharm student become a mod.
Happy to see a fellow Fl pharm student become a mod.
Congrats guys.
Happy to see a fellow Fl pharm student become a mod.
Represent! 😉
Congrats to both of you.



I think we are approaching the point where they are more people as mods than not
Congrats on being #s 143 and 237 on the prospect list. I'm sure they turned down several below aveage to mediocre candidates before settling on you.
I remember when we didn't even have a pharmacy mod. I did whatever I wanted. Well, I still do, but that's not the point. Simpler times.
Now there are as many mods as pharmacy schools. And just like pharmacy schools, I refuse to respect or reconize the new ones.
I remember when we didn't even have a pharmacy mod. I did whatever I wanted. Well, I still do, but that's not the point. Simpler times.
Now there are as many mods as pharmacy schools. And just like pharmacy schools, I refuse to respect or reconize the new ones.
But there was a severe moderator shortage! Especially in the rural, underpopulated pharmacy forums. We're unique and dynamic moderators looking forward to advancing the profession of moderation.
Congrats on being #s 143 and 237 on the prospect list. I'm sure they turned down several below aveage to mediocre candidates before settling on you.
I remember when we didn't even have a pharmacy mod. I did whatever I wanted. Well, I still do, but that's not the point. Simpler times.
Now there are as many mods as pharmacy schools. And just like pharmacy schools, I refuse to respect or reconize the new ones.
At least we're getting people with better senses of humor.

Congrats guys. Glad to have you aboard.
Owlegrad does seem to do a rather good job of keeping conversations in line.
Could owlegrad be able to handle doom and gloom on sdn?
It might be enough to push a person with access to pharmaceuticals over the edge.
Where have you gone, Praziquantel?
A lonely nation turns its eyes to you...
A lonely nation turns its eyes to you...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where have you gone, Praziquantel?
A lonely nation turns its eyes to you...
I'm here! Just not much piquing my interest these days...
Also, shouldn't it be "a nation turns it's lonely eyes to you"?
I'm here! Just not much piquing my interest these days...
Also, shouldn't it be "a nation turns it's lonely eyes to you"?
No. Eyes aren't lonely. They use the buddy system...except in pirates and BB gun owners.
Also, no apostrophe in "it's" unless you want it to be a contraction for "it is."
No. Eyes aren't lonely. They use the buddy system...except in pirates and BB gun owners.
Also, no apostrophe in "it's" unless you want it to be a contraction for "it is."
That's what I get for late night posting. I've been grammar Nazi'd.
This forum has more emeritus mods than active posters.
I'm here! Just not much piquing my interest these days...
Also, shouldn't it be "a nation turns it's lonely eyes to you"?
I stand corrected...Simon and Garfunkel are spinning in their graves.
(Wait- they are still alive?)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K