-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Congratulations pr33st!
Started by bananaface
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hello!
The novelty of being a new green was too good to last...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haha I'm just staying quiet so I don't become a target. 😉
Impressive! Congratulations.
Hey congrats buddy.
Thanks! Who wants me to put their accounts on hold first? It'll be fun! 😀
Thanks! Who wants me to put their accounts on hold first? It'll be fun! 😀
sweet preest, is there like, an app for a mod?
sweet preest, is there like, an app for a mod?
He probably helped Banana do the pre-pharmacy FAQ updating/checking.
I just reeked of awesome and she knew what was missing.
You reek of something.
haha, I was at work when I sent that. Pretty sure I reeked of sweat and the diseases of the patients.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My Senior picture from high school. 
roflMy Senior picture from high school.
![]()
red mustache/beard and all?
And guns. I am from Texas after all.

