Congratulations to AndyMilonakis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On getting his #1.

You are going to Harvar-DUH!

champagne.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah!!! You'd be sitting on the lap of Chris Fletcher now. Look and learn, baby. He's awsome.

Have said it before, but BWH is probably right now the bestest path dept. in the US and the whole wide world.

CONGRATS!
:luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats, Andy - I'm looking forward to working with you - told you it would be all good!! I just had a feeling :D

You guys should all live together, PATH FRAT!

Woohooooo, Old School.

Congrats man

LADoc00 said:
You guys should all live together, PATH FRAT!

Woohooooo, Old School.
Great idea, but I don't how how much my wife would like it (or how much I would like my wife around Andy, that sly dog). And Andy might feel awkward around the 2 kids! :)

Yay! TWO future BWH'ers.... My very best congratulations to both of you...
Geddy: My comments for Andy "Suitcase" obviously applies equally to you. It's going to be a fantasmic experience and opportunity.

:luck: :luck: :luck:

I look forward to seeing both Geddy and AndyM in July. Congrats on making it here during such a competitive year.

Gross/Micro said:
I look forward to seeing both Geddy and AndyM in July. Congrats on making it here during such a competitive year.
Thanks, Gross/Micro - what a great day!

AndyM's new home:
bwh.jpg

Well done, doctor. :clap: :hardy:

:love: :love: :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Does this mean that he will suddenly start acting all stuffy and upper crusty??? :p

JK, Congrats!!!

Thanks y'all. This day is a day of relief but of much celebration. Gross/Micro and geddy, I'll see y'all at da Briggum this summer.

Hey here's an idea...all the SDNers who matched in Boston. We should all get together when we move into town. Whaddaya say?

Were they a couples match?

Hey, all I know is that if we're a couple, I get to play the "man" role. :)

Funny thing is, my wife reads this forum pretty often - have I mentioned lately what a super lady she is? How else do you describe a woman who is ready to pack up with our 2 kids and move to Boston, where she has to find another job?

Congrats to AndyMilonakis and Geddy; I'm really happy for you both.

geddy said:
Hey, all I know is that if we're a couple, I get to play the "man" role. :)
Reminds me of the scene in the movie Clerks.
Kid: he's the bitch [pointing to Dante] and you're the butch [pointing to Randall].
Dante: Wait, why am I the bitch????
deschutes said:
But you're not an ewok. You're Artoo
Beep boop bop boop beep
stormjen said:
Congrats to AndyMilonakis and Geddy; I'm really happy for you both.
Thanks stormjen. Have you posted where you matched yet? Did you get Moose?

deschutes said:
But you're not an ewok. You're Artoo :p
Andy and geddy at the Brigham:

droids.jpg

AndyMilonakis said:
Thanks stormjen. Have you posted where you matched yet? Did you get Moose?

I haven't posted it yet. I'm still processing the information in my teeny little hungover brain.

xanthines said:
Wait, which one of you is the bitch, again? I though C3PO was gay... :laugh:

Congrats! :thumbup:

-X
I'm comfortable with my sexuality, thank you very much :)

In college, people called me C3PO, because I'm tall, thin, and nerdy.

Actually, you're not C3PO. yaah is C3PO. And C3PO was colored gold.

You are actually the silver version of C3PO. The one who is mute and can't talk. The one who walks around being like, "doo dee doo, wtf is going on here?"

AndyMilonakis said:
Actually, you're not C3PO. yaah is C3PO. And C3PO was colored gold.
Aahh.. makes sense. By the way, why is C3PO gold (I assume Yaah just has a nice tan)? Aren't all the other droids silver? Maybe something Anakin did special.

AndyMilonakis said:
You are actually the silver version of C3PO. The one who is mute and can't talk. The one who walks around being like, "doo dee doo, wtf is going on here?"
So, here's the new geddy (aka TC-14). Note the serving tray, to help keep me in my place. :) But, I have no idea what that giant thing is sticking up out of the tray. Let's just call it a thermos...

tc-14.jpg

Dang, that's a huge...

stormjen said:
Dang, that's a huge...
Yes, it's an impressive unit. Do not fear it, however - it will not harm you. You should see the part that come with C3-PO. Looks like he just got out of a cold swimming pool.

Hey - late arrival here, but congrats to you both - you'll have fun - path residency is a great time, no fooling!

yaah said:
Hey - late arrival here, but congrats to you both - you'll have fun - path residency is a great time, no fooling!
I know I'll be working hard come this summer but I'm looking forward to it and it'll be a blast!

residency will be fun

geddy said:
Yes, it's an impressive unit. Do not fear it, however - it will not harm you. You should see the part that come with C3-PO. Looks like he just got out of a cold swimming pool.
i see that it is...umm...detachable?

AndyMilonakis said:
i see that it is...umm...detachable?
Detachable and upgradable. This was the largest one I could afford, but I'm saving up to take it to the next level :laugh:

geddy said:
Detachable and upgradable. This was the largest one I could afford, but I'm saving up to take it to the next level :laugh:
upgradable? as in you attach a pump to it? :laugh:

dude that's totally first class!

AndyMilonakis said:
upgradable? as in you attach a pump to it? :laugh:

dude that's totally first class!
One book, "Swedish-made Penis Enlargers And Me: This Sort of Thing Is My Bag Baby," by Austin Powers.

bananaface said:
Like 2 months ago a guy handed me a prescription for a penis pump. WTF!?!?!
Now that is truly first class. I certainly hope this happened in the context of a pharmacy. :laugh:

Ehhh, not really that familiar with penis-pumps, Swedish or otherwise. But a PRESCRIPTION pump?!?!?! Is it industrial strength suction or WTF????

PathOne said:
Ehhh, not really that familiar with penis-pumps, Swedish or otherwise. But a PRESCRIPTION pump?!?!?! Is it industrial strength suction or WTF????
Physicians write for non-prescription stuff all the time. I seriously doubt there is any penis pump regulated to be RX only. Don't you think that if they worked every guy would have one? :laugh:

I have had to gross in a couple of explanted prosthetics. One actually came with the tagline of "ruptured penile prosthesis." Ouch, babe. Ouch.