congratulations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arctic Char

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to congratulate pathstudent on his choice of avatar . . . couldn't have picked it better myself

so, like, you know, what do you, like, think of the, you know . . . job market?

Members don't see this ad.

I would like to congratulate pathstudent on his choice of avatar . . . couldn't have picked it better myself

so, like, you know, what do you, like, think of the, you know . . . job market?

With all due respect, how can you in good conscience rip on pathstudent for "almost single-handedly destro[ying] this forum" and then create a thread like this?

Just sayin'.

Thanks. It is a great mug shot. The best of her three.

Members don't see this ad :)
With all due respect, how can you in good conscience rip on pathstudent for "almost single-handedly destro[ying] this forum" and then create a thread like this?

Just sayin'.

I think if you allow a little irony, which I suspect is intended, you will see how this thread supports Char's initial thesis.

I think if you allow a little irony, which I suspect is intended, you will see how this thread supports Char's initial thesis.

in all honesty, i could not have replied better myself.

i promise i will contribute something constructive soon . . . for now, however, I will just enjoy being a butthead