congratulations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Arctic Char

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to congratulate pathstudent on his choice of avatar . . . couldn't have picked it better myself

so, like, you know, what do you, like, think of the, you know . . . job market?
 
I would like to congratulate pathstudent on his choice of avatar . . . couldn't have picked it better myself

so, like, you know, what do you, like, think of the, you know . . . job market?

With all due respect, how can you in good conscience rip on pathstudent for "almost single-handedly destro[ying] this forum" and then create a thread like this?

Just sayin'.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With all due respect, how can you in good conscience rip on pathstudent for "almost single-handedly destro[ying] this forum" and then create a thread like this?

Just sayin'.

I think if you allow a little irony, which I suspect is intended, you will see how this thread supports Char's initial thesis.
 
I think if you allow a little irony, which I suspect is intended, you will see how this thread supports Char's initial thesis.

in all honesty, i could not have replied better myself.

i promise i will contribute something constructive soon . . . for now, however, I will just enjoy being a butthead