Connecticut MPJE Study Materials....

Started by pharmdri
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmdri

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any good suggestions on what to study for the CT MPJE exam? Is it more Federal law or specific CT state laws? Any advice on where to even start would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 
Does anyone have any good suggestions on what to study for the CT MPJE exam? Is it more Federal law or specific CT state laws? Any advice on where to even start would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I didn't notice what was CT vs federal law while I took it. I studied the federal law book recommended on here, class notes, and a review packet on CT law I got from school. I think CT law is pretty similar to federal, so it shouldn't be a ridiculous amount of extra studying.
 
Hey,
I need some help regarding study material for MPJE CT. I used book for federal law and for State I used guide available on website. But I failed exam.