Connecticut programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedPuck

Made
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been doing searches in attempt to get some useful information about CT Ob/gyn programs and have come up with little detail (except for an entry or two in scutwork.com). Even an SDN historical search has been just shy of useless! Could anyone comment on strengths/weaknesses of the various programs in CT based on your interviews and/or training experience? How competitive are the different programs (obviously Yale will be very competitive, but what about the others)?

Yale
UConn
Stamford
Bridgeport
Danbury
St. Francis

Thank you for any details!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,
I am a resident at U Conn and I can tell you that I very much like my program. Everybody is friendly, and our strengths are in the gyn surgery and morning reports. We have fellowships in REI and MFM and the hands on teaching is excellent. It was my first choice and would be if I did this all over again. Feel free to email if you have specific questions.
Dani

MedPuck said:
I have been doing searches in attempt to get some useful information about CT Ob/gyn programs and have come up with little detail (except for an entry or two in scutwork.com). Even an SDN historical search has been just shy of useless! Could anyone comment on strengths/weaknesses of the various programs in CT based on your interviews and/or training experience? How competitive are the different programs (obviously Yale will be very competitive, but what about the others)?

Yale
UConn
Stamford
Bridgeport
Danbury
St. Francis

Thank you for any details!