Connecticut Programs

Started by erasmus31
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

erasmus31

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying for a Prelim position, but anyone in a categoriacl CT program, or those who have interviewed there can answer this question. I would really like to do Prelim in Connecticut, but I'm not sure where. Anybody with info o nthese prgrams?: St. Rapheals, Yale-Primary Care, Griffin, Norwalk, Danbury, Greenwich, St. Vincents-Bridgeport, St. Marys Waterbury.

How many mnths floors?
How many months ICU?
Call? ie. night float
When are you overnight call???

Thanks in advance!
 
inositide said:
go to scutwork.com and read the reviews.

I ahve gone to scutwork, which have long rebiews, but most are about 3 years old, and I know some of the minor things such as overnight call schedule change over time. Thanks for the advice though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
St. Vincent's has their schedule posted on their website, and from what I gathered on interview day, it's pretty accurate. Everyone seems happy there.
 
Of the CT programs (not including Yale) which one is the strongest? any of the programs listed below IMG friendly?

St. Rapheals
St. Vincents-Bridgeport
Greenwich
Griffin
Norwalk
St. Marys Waterbury
Danbury