connections in pa?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yoni

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
my friend is looking for a lab job around philly. anything really. he just graduated from william and mary with a degree in neuroscience. i just found out he got a job slicing meat in acme. slicing meat! he wants to get some research exp but can't find anything. anybody know of anybody looking for a hand?
thanks,
yoni

Members don't see this ad.

yoni said:
my friend is looking for a lab job around philly. anything really. he just graduated from william and mary with a degree in neuroscience. i just found out he got a job slicing meat in acme. slicing meat! he wants to get some research exp but can't find anything. anybody know of anybody looking for a hand?
thanks,
yoni
If he cannot find paid work.........why not volunteer in a lab for the time being?

tell him to e-mail professors and researchers ---that definately brings some responses--espicially if he is not that concerned with getting paid. But places like Penn have enough money to let u survive in philly (assuming, that he is interested in philly, given by your post title )

what's keeping him in Philly?

There are many, many, many biotech jobs in the washington-suburban virginia and Maryland metro areas.

he should look at the websites of the big university hospitals. they usually have online applications for job seekers.