PA starting medical school

Started by Jett24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jett24

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a longterm PA starting medical school in August. I'm very excited about the transition but am looking for some mentoring/advice from other PA->MDs with regard to how you handled things like your state license, DEA registration and NCCPA certification when you started medical school. I've gotten started on some of it but want to make sure I haven't overlooked anything.
 
Congratulations! Love to see it

I am letting all my stuff lapse. After my first year I know I wouldn't have been able to manage a job, fulfill school requirements, and be there with my family.

I'd rather be a competitive in the match than add a drop in the bucket over the course of 4 years.