Consulting fees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

themorphinerule

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey gang,

I recently graduated pharmacy school and I've been practicing for about 7 months now. I left a cushy job to open an MTM consulting company which I anticipate will do good (my nerves are frayed but I have faith). I came into a very unique opportunity, though, to help the boss of a friend start his own pharmacy. I have the confidence and the tools, but I'm clueless on what to charge for this... Any old timers have any idea the best way to determine the value of providing this service? I don't want to make him laugh with a ridiculously high rate, but also don't want to de-value the service by giving it away. Any thoughts? Thanks.