Contact for Leisure Activity

Started by hopeS.O.
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopeS.O.

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I'm putting down extreme sports (i.e. canyoning, sky diving, etc.) for a leisure activity. I was wondering who to use as a contact in this situation. I've done a lot of them with my aunt. So, should I use her, with Contact Title: Aunt, or use my roomate or myself? In any case, what should the contact title be?
 
Hey guys! I'm putting down extreme sports (i.e. canyoning, sky diving, etc.) for a leisure activity. I was wondering who to use as a contact in this situation. I've done a lot of them with my aunt. So, should I use her, with Contact Title: Aunt, or use my roomate or myself? In any case, what should the contact title be?
An entry under Hobbies doesn't require a Contact.

If you plan to use Extracurricular as the tag, it's fine to use yourself or your aunt. Her title could be Co-Adventurer.