Contact from PDs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cwt16

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone had personal communication with PDs? I've gotten 2 personal letters, a few generic letters, and no contact from a couple programs. Also, is it worth "reading into" the comments on letters, etc? Just looking for feedback in the Peds arena...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I would very much like to be in NYC next year and I interviewed a bunch of the programs (NYU, Columbia, Mount Sinai, Montefiore, Jacobi, and Cornell). Besides Cornell sending out the "you have impressed our faculty" email...has anyone else gotten correspondence from the other NYC programs?

Just trying to figure out where I stand...

jerseygirl22 said:
Hey all,

I would very much like to be in NYC next year and I interviewed a bunch of the programs (NYU, Columbia, Mount Sinai, Montefiore, Jacobi, and Cornell). Besides Cornell sending out the "you have impressed our faculty" email...has anyone else gotten correspondence from the other NYC programs?

Just trying to figure out where I stand...

Not from Columbia or NYU...

Members don't see this ad :)
Did everybody that interviewed get a second letter from Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin this past week?

I did. It looked like a pretty generic letter, so I assume a lot of people got it.