Contact Information for DCTs of APA-accredited doc programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

copingcat48

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All! I am finishing up my prospectus and was wondering if anyone had already created a mass spreadsheet with DCT contact information for APA-accredited doctoral programs? Is anyone is aware of how to gain access to DCT contact information without having to look up each DCT via their program's website?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Why do you need the contact information for so many DCTs?

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Why do you need the contact information for so many DCTs?
I'm doing a random sample of clinical, counseling, and school psychology programs--need the contact info to send out emails to the programs I randomly select and didn't know if such a list existed (somewhere). It's not difficult for me to look up the contact information, but if someone had already created a spreadsheet of the contact info, I thought it was worth a try to ask around.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi All! I am finishing up my prospectus and was wondering if anyone had already created a mass spreadsheet with DCT contact information for APA-accredited doctoral programs? Is anyone is aware of how to gain access to DCT contact information without having to look up each DCT via their program's website?

Thanks!
Ask your DCT if there is a list! Or if they have recieved research inquiries recently...then email the person who emailed them.

Reactions: 1 users