Pojman

Level 99 Alchemist
Mar 16, 2011
Status (Visible)
So - I am very excited to begin my pharmacy school applications, and I have a question about something. Usually l just make a decision and stick to it, but I worry that I might come off a bit too anxious.

I have a ton of questions regarding the pharmacy school which I will be applying to, and I would like to get some "face time" with an adviser or admissions staff member. I would like to go over my questions, and hopefully gain some knowledge on how to become the strongest applicant possible.

Does this sound a bit too "high pressure"? Or, is this more common than I am thinking?

kcwang

Apr 28, 2010
Status (Visible)
So - I am very excited to begin my pharmacy school applications, and I have a question about something. Usually l just make a decision and stick to it, but I worry that I might come off a bit too anxious.

I have a ton of questions regarding the pharmacy school which I will be applying to, and I would like to get some "face time" with an adviser or admissions staff member. I would like to go over my questions, and hopefully gain some knowledge on how to become the strongest applicant possible.

Does this sound a bit too "high pressure"? Or, is this more common than I am thinking?

That sounds normal to me. I don't see any harm to it. In fact, I used to regularly set up appointments with different professors to learn about their research back when I was applying for graduate school. Professors who were interested in me would asked me to email them my application number. It is a natural thing to do for your passion. Good luck to you!

JimmyP45

Apr 25, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy

I thought this blog was kind of helpful in answering some of my questions. I can't get the link to work but it's called "the truth about pharmacy school admissions".

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.