You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted480308
Graduate
Why bother
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is called bridge burning, and I would suggest not doing it.
Is there any reason to do this whatsoever? I can’t even find the reason this is your problem to deal with.
D
deleted87051
The only thing to be gained is to shine a light on it and put a stop to it if the cheating is ongoing and allowed by the school.
Like said above, if you actually have proof then I would go for it. Stir that pot and burn down the shady administration you are under. If you have no evidence, only your testimony, then leave it alone.
Raney Schauer
The impossible flavor of your own completion.
Corruption in a just society is worth reporting.
Corruption in a corrupt society...I don't have an answer.
Corruption in a corrupt society...I don't have an answer.
Raney Schauer
The impossible flavor of your own completion.
Here's the OP's only other post:
Corruption? In Mexico?
Hello all,
I live in Mexico and I am considering medical school in Mexico. I am interested in becoming a clinical geneticist. I am wondering what a clinical geneticist does in Mexico. I also want to know what the curriculum looks like as well. Does it include genomics? Have there been big changes in the field due to introduction of new technologies (e.g. CRISPR, next-gen sequencing, etc). I would appreciate answers from other countries as well. Thank you in advance.
Corruption? In Mexico?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted480308
dude, you are custer the day before little big horn.....I don't know. To some degree I understand. But at the same time, I feel bitter enough about the results.
The school has enough controversies. I doubt they would want another one.
There are chats that show the threats. The messages were deleted. However, the screenshots of them remain. As for cheating, the only thing that is concrete would be the internet history. The school Wi-Fi requires logins from students. So I believe that they keep a history of all the sites that each student and faculty visited. Granted, it is the property of the school. They can refuse to hand it over, or delete them. Nevertheless, refusing to hand the internet history (which would be that of 20-30 students during a period of 2-3 hours) would probably do them more damage than wrong.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 558
A
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 58
A