• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Continue Shadowing After Acceptance?

Robert De Niro

10+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2010
NE Ohio
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I plan to shadow again once I have more free time, which will hopefully be in the spring. Once school starts, the next time we are in a hospital or doc's office we might have the pressure of being graded! I want to enjoy one last stress free observation before that! lol

Last edited:
About the Ads

hughesn2

Oct 10, 2012
Michigan
  1. Pre-Podiatry
May depend on if you have already completed your undergraduate degree or if you already graduated?

Way I see it is if you apply during your Senior year in college and get accepted then I would focus more on my undergraduate degree than shadowing.

But if you have already graduated and have really nothing better to do then why not?

rushrhees

7+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2012
  1. Pre-Medical
Do you really think it would be possible to manage a job while in Podiatry school? I'm just curious because I have been trying to figure out whether or not I should look for a job, or even attempt to have one.

Unless it is something very flexible and part time I would say no, certainly no career track jobs. I remember friends in undergrad who worked campus jobs such as desk attendants where you could study most of the time, that would be doable.

ucfgrad10

Mr. Meaty Calves
7+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2011
FL
  1. Podiatry Student
Unless it is something very flexible and part time I would say no, certainly no career track jobs. I remember friends in undergrad who worked campus jobs such as desk attendants where you could study most of the time, that would be doable.

I filled out on my FASFA that I would do work/study. Kent said during my interviews that's what a few students do there to make some money ($8-$10 an hour positions). Probably what I will be doing if I have to.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.