I initially submitted by amcas with one school i didn't think i would get into in case i decided not to apply. I now decided that i do want to apply, but i still don't think i would get into this school. Would it be ok to not even submit their secondary? My amcas hasn't been processed yet, but they sent me the secondary already and it's been over two weeks. so 1. is it too late to even send the secondary 2. is it ok if i just don't send it since i never thought i would actually get in anyways.