Jan 21, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
I initially submitted by amcas with one school i didn't think i would get into in case i decided not to apply. I now decided that i do want to apply, but i still don't think i would get into this school. Would it be ok to not even submit their secondary? My amcas hasn't been processed yet, but they sent me the secondary already and it's been over two weeks. so 1. is it too late to even send the secondary 2. is it ok if i just don't send it since i never thought i would actually get in anyways.

OP
P
Jan 21, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
If you want to apply, complete the secondary.
I'm not really interested in applying, but i'm just wondering if it's considered "bad" in general to just not turn it in. Or is there something I should do to officially tell them? Thanks!

mistafab

2+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2015
Status
Medical Student
I'm not really interested in applying, but i'm just wondering if it's considered "bad" in general to just not turn it in. Or is there something I should do to officially tell them? Thanks!
Nothing bad about not sending it in if you dont want to go. Pre-II they dont care about you and would be annoyed if you call them to say that you've rejected them. Don't waste your/their time. If you want to go there, send it in. If not, don't.

Nothing official here to do.