Continuing Dental Education

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kamalraed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what can i do to increase my chance in a speciality

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I wonder weather or not the Contuning Dental Education Coarses would strengthen your application as an international student for a qualifying program or a speciality program
I mean are they any helpfull on your CV as an international dentist in the States or Canada

I guess they are. I wouldn't do it indiscreminately though!

So do you think it could be helpful taking some of them in what ever field of specialty am interested in?
Helpful in the sense of strengthening my application when applying to this specialty program
Coz most of them r like a 1 or 2 days coarse so I don’t know how serious would they look in a CV.

Members don't see this ad :)
are they better than nothing? when it comes to applying for a speciality or a qualifying program

are they better than nothing? when it comes to applying for a speciality or a qualifying program

Yes, I assume "anything" is better than "nothing", you will at least show the program director that you are actively pursuing that particular area of specialty, etc.

can you please name a few of those courses which are for a few days? Coz the ones which I looked into are for at least few months or yrs.If so that would be helpful to most of us.
Thanks

OMG those coarses i can only take if am liscenced ...... do we have any opetions at all?