Contract for Interventional Cardiology Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alphakingdom

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey. so when you apply for IC fellowship, we usually verbally accept a spot for interventional caridology fellowship between november-february of 1 and a half years before the IC fellowship starts. How do we make this "official" Should we worry at all? Feels weird that I'm waiting one more year but I heard nothing in paper about what I agreed for. .

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. so when you apply for IC fellowship, we usually verbally accept a spot for interventional caridology fellowship between november-february of 1 and a half years before the IC fellowship starts. How do we make this "official" Should we worry at all? Feels weird that I'm waiting one more year but I heard nothing in paper about what I agreed for. .
Typically you sign a letter of intent after you’re offered a position, which has some legal merit that you have a position secured. Sounds kind of sketchy to be honest. You won’t have a contract to sign until GME drafts all new residents/fellows which is typically during onboarding.