Contract for Interventional Cardiology Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alphakingdom

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey. so when you apply for IC fellowship, we usually verbally accept a spot for interventional caridology fellowship between november-february of 1 and a half years before the IC fellowship starts. How do we make this "official" Should we worry at all? Feels weird that I'm waiting one more year but I heard nothing in paper about what I agreed for. .
 
Hey. so when you apply for IC fellowship, we usually verbally accept a spot for interventional caridology fellowship between november-february of 1 and a half years before the IC fellowship starts. How do we make this "official" Should we worry at all? Feels weird that I'm waiting one more year but I heard nothing in paper about what I agreed for. .
Typically you sign a letter of intent after you’re offered a position, which has some legal merit that you have a position secured. Sounds kind of sketchy to be honest. You won’t have a contract to sign until GME drafts all new residents/fellows which is typically during onboarding.