Contracts arrrghhhh

Started by md2bny
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

md2bny

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can any1 recommend a good contract lawyer in ny? Is anyone else having trouble with negotiating your salaries? I don't know where to start.... What are reasonable offers for starting stroke specialists out there?
 
Can any1 recommend a good contract lawyer in ny? Is anyone else having trouble with negotiating your salaries? I don't know where to start.... What are reasonable offers for starting stroke specialists out there?

I am curious-

If a group/practice/hospital is advertising a job with a range of $180k-$230K, what is the starting poing in negotiation? 200k?

What kind of offers or package are you getting? I am also interested in stroke.
 
so heres the thing...when there is stroke coverage involved..hospitals are willing to pay a lot more...you can get away with asking 25 K more than whats offered on average..