Convention in Nashville

Started by fauxden
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I really wanted to go but didnt have time and felt I shouldn't spend the money at this point. How was it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry for late reply. Monday I went to CEs on GLP1 agonists and pharmacy robbery. Both were good. I left Tuesday morning after the Southern Sunrise Breakfast.

I read this as "Monday I went on GLP1 agonists..." and I was like, huh? Sense when do you need to be on those? 😉 Then I saw the bit about pharmacy robbery and realized I missed something. :laugh:

The pharmacy robbery CE sounds interesting. Was it the standard comply with all demands, remember any distinguishing features, etc?