Converting Quarter System GPA to Semester?

Started by kambiz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kambiz

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For all of those SGU medical students out there, can you help me out with what I should do when I enter my GPA? My universities have used the quarter system, i.e. three terms: fall, winter, spring to issue grades, but SGU's online application only has two blanks to enter my grades per pre-med prerequisite.

Did any other ex-quarter system student convert their quarter credit hours to semester credit hours, or leave them as quarter credit hours as the official transcript will show?

If I shouldn't convert, should I show the two highest grades from my pre-reqs. For example, I have an A+, A, A- for my three terms of basic biology... should I just put the A+ and A?

What did you do?

Thanks,

Kambiz
 
Contact the office at Bay Shore, or for more answers that will come quicker, go to valuemd.com