Cook County Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dre1207

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just got invited to interview at Cook County last week. I replied back to them on monday with my preferred dates. The first email bounced back to me because their mailbox was full. Then i sent another email. No reply. I have called their listed phone number that was on ERAS and no answer. Does anyone know whats going on?

Members don't see this ad.

gooogle it. The program has some ACGME problems. Good luck.

Hey Dre1207
What you need to do is goole Cook County Hospital and you will find the main number to Cook County hospital. You will hear some prompts but just wait on the line till you get an operator. then ask to speak to the ob/gyn program coordinator. I hope that this helps. I also had the same problem iwth the emails bouncing back but after awhile they cleaned the inbox. I hope that this helps you out and good luck on the interview trail. I have an interview there on the 26th of November, maybe i will see you there.:)

Hey Dre1207
What you need to do is goole Cook County Hospital and you will find the main number to Cook County hospital. You will hear some prompts but just wait on the line till you get an operator. then ask to speak to the ob/gyn program coordinator. I hope that this helps. I also had the same problem iwth the emails bouncing back but after awhile they cleaned the inbox. I hope that this helps you out and good luck on the interview trail. I have an interview there on the 26th of November, maybe i will see you there.:)

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I followed the advice and got a great response from the program assistant. She was very apologetic for the email mixup and welcomed the phone call. I have my interview scheduled for Jan 14. Hope you see you all sometime!