Cool-looking things in your body

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Check out this YouTube classic. I travel to the Amazon on Thursday. Wish me luck!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbKMQDl6NRI[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad :)
That video reminds me of this clip I saw on Discovery Health where a woman had maggots removed from her head... :p

so what kind of parasite is that?

wow that stuff makes me wanna puke.

Your avatar made me think the page was still loading for like a good 15 seconds. :laugh:

I've always though the brain is the coolest-looking organ. :D

so what kind of parasite is that?

This looks like a Bot Fly larva extraction. Generally one would coat the affected area with Vaseline, prompting the larva to "come up for air"--making it easier to grasp with the tweezers and remove. I've also heard of using meat in a similar fashion.

I've always liked developing bone... I don't know why, but I think it's cool :cool: Oh and the cross section of the male penis... they look just like Homer Simpson...lol

This looks like a Bot Fly larva extraction. Generally one would coat the affected area with Vaseline, prompting the larva to "come up for air"--making it easier to grasp with the tweezers and remove. I've also heard of using meat in a similar fashion.

thanks for posting.:)

I've always liked developing bone... I don't know why, but I think it's cool :cool: Oh and the cross section of the male penis... they look just like Homer Simpson...lol

i prefer the cross section of the female penis, looks like marge simpson.:)

The liver is the coolest looking organ.