Cooler Climates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coloradocutter

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am originally from the southeast and am much more familiar with academic programs there and have more contacts there. My husband has a medical condition that necessitates him being in a less humid, cooler climate than our native North Carolina.

I am in my early 30's, graduated with honors in another field from a top 10 program, a 4.0 average in psych from a top 25 school, and middle of the road GRE scores - strong verbal, but math GRE is 620, not so hot. I am trying to be realistic about programs. My interests are more oriented towards health psychology, but I am also interested in forensic psych due to my current job.

Anyone have any thoughts on realistic programs for me in better climates? I am looking right now and my head is spinning. I have never been to most of these places since I have lived in the south my whole live and just moved to colorado 6 months ago due to my husband's health - he is doing much better here.

Sorry for the vague question...

Members don't see this ad.