Cornell/NYU/Columbia decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

grasshopper

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm waiting post-interview for these schools, two of which are rolling to some extent, from what I understand, and the third of which (Columbia) starts telling early Feb. Can anyone tell me how I should plan on hearing from any them (e-mail, snailmail, phonecall, etc)? I know there are people around here who have already gotten into Cornell and NYU this year, and maybe Columbia last year or something . . .? THanks!
 
NYU sends an e-mail saying that a letter of acceptance is in the mail and congratulations.
 
Does anybody know how long it takes after the NYU interview to get a decision, assuming the decision on your app isn't deferred 'till later in the process? In other words, If I interviewed in early Dec., when (at the earliest) would I know?

Thanks!
 
Hey GG16

I interviewed at NYu on Nov. 17 and got the acceptance email on Dec 18. Hope this helps

Reeni