Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Cornell secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Jessica, Nov 12, 2001.

1. Jessica

Jessica Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

The Cornell secondary asks "if you are not attending college during the upcoming 2001-2002 academic year, what are your plans?" Is this an "alternate plan" typr of question? Do they mean, if we don't get in anywhere, what are we going to do?

2. none

none 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Wow. This is the first time you got that question? Nearly all my secondaries have it. The question is NOT in reference to next year. It's this year. Are you attending an accredited college or university at this very moment? If you are, don't write anything. If you aren't, write what you are doing.

3. Jessica

Jessica Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Oops... how embarassing! I am really having a problem making the connections between my brain cells today. I had a Biochem midterm this morning and it used up the last of my mental reserves. I was thinking, for some un-godly reason, that 01-02 was NEXT year.... someone help me! The application process has turned my brain to Jello! :eek: