cornell?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dooley

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone get the e-mail from the PD saying that your interviews went well and that you "impressed" the faculty? it was sent to a distribution list so i have a feeling they sent it to everyone!!

also, any thoughts on thier program???

Members don't see this ad.

I got the same email from the PD. Not sure if it was sent to everyone.

I've heard their program is fairly low volum, except they see a lot of ortho and heme/onc. It seems to be one of the less rigorous NYC programs. I liked that they have a night float system throughout all 3 years.

hey there...not everyone got that email :( and they do NOT have the nightfloat system there. They are Q3 to Q5 depending on whether or not you are on at their Queens program or Presby...

Also, the rumor on the street is that they are low volume but that you get sufficient training because of the Queens portion of the program. Apparently that's where they get the bread and butter stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
jerseygirl22 said:
hey there...not everyone got that email :( and they do NOT have the nightfloat system there. They are Q3 to Q5 depending on whether or not you are on at their Queens program or Presby...

No, they have night float while at Presby. At Queens they are Q3-Q5 depending on the year.

faerichilde said:
No, they have night float while at Presby. At Queens they are Q3-Q5 depending on the year.

shoot that's right...forgot it about being different at Presby than Queens...Sorry about the misinformation!