Corporate Salary General Dentist

Started by lena87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lena87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I need help deciding on taking a new position, I’m trying to move to a big city in a southern state and got couple offers from corporate.

I’m not familiar with the salary in that state but the majority of offers are like 25% production with daily minimum and some very minimum benefits.

Is that normal? I feel 25% is too low but the recruiters said they can’t negotiate that and it’s the regular compensation there!?
 
I will share what I know based on city that I live in -> Cali ( Los Angeles)
In 2019 they offered general dentist daily base pay of $500 - $650 and if you were able to hit the $2000 daily production then anything after that was 25% of the production in addition to the base pay.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everything is negotiable. Tell them what you want, you don't have to take the job and they don't have to hire you.
I negotiated the minimum $600 for a year but the recruiter said they won’t negotiate the 25% adjusted production.