Cost of Living, Tuition, Books, Everything

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rocketsire

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am kind of scared about the total costs. Most schools fall between $40k-$50k per year. Should we be scared? Will a $200,000 investment pay off?:confused:

*removed link to e-bay item* -t

Members don't see this ad.

You just do it and worry about paying for it later. :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Newbie signs up for the forums just to tell us to go to ebay and pay money for info that is free available for sale from a newbie on ebay.

His post was nothing more than spam.

Honestly I don't care how much vet school costs. I'm not going to be a veterinarian because I want to make money, I'm doing it because I want to serve animals and mankind. That's the way I look at it. I'd be a veterinarian even if it meant minimum wage. I'm going to just say that... even if this guy is a spammer. :)

I am not a newbie. I was away for a year (in India) where it cost money to access the internet. I forgot my password when I returned so I signed up for a new account - see my intro remarks. I apologize if some thought my post was spam.

I thought we were suppose to share resources even if they cost money - like VMSAR. The AAVMC data is all numerical, the graphs are relational portrails of that data.

Again, I regret offending anyone.