Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, its about that time!! Gotta narrow down my school list, and I'm having a lot of trouble.
I'd really appreciate it if I could get some help choosing some schools to cut out.
All of my info is in my MDApps, including my school list.
I've got some basic questions:
Are any shooting too low?
Too high?
Which ones are in sketchy/scary neighborhoods?
Which ones have a lot of emphasis in PBL? (I've heard USC maybe?)
Personal opinions--esp. from ppl who have visited--which ones do you like, or dont?
Thanks guys ^^😳
I'd really appreciate it if I could get some help choosing some schools to cut out.
All of my info is in my MDApps, including my school list.
I've got some basic questions:
Are any shooting too low?
Too high?
Which ones are in sketchy/scary neighborhoods?
Which ones have a lot of emphasis in PBL? (I've heard USC maybe?)
Personal opinions--esp. from ppl who have visited--which ones do you like, or dont?
Thanks guys ^^😳
