Could i still go university

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preciouslittlecrystal

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So just lately i decided id like 2 work in the medical field. But i have anxiety and idk if i could cope with university. Bt i wanna do it but would i be allowed? As my anxiety gets pretty intense i end up getting sick from it if its bad enough. So i dont know if i would be allowed? Does anyone actually know the answer 2 this thanks :D

Members don't see this ad.

It's definitely allowed. If you get in, they will gladly take your money. I'd recommend getting in touch with a mental health professional to treat that anxiety first, before starting any degree programs, though.

You need to do some research on it and get more information before start anything.

Get checked before attending. The earlier, the better, as they may recommend starting medications (which may take a few tries to be successful), or some follow-up appointments. I got lucky and my current medication was the first one I tried, but I had a friend that had to try two before they stumbled across the right one.

Best decision I ever made was being checked right before college for my anxiety/depression. I wouldn't change a thing and I recommend it to anyone who is debating it.